Discover your book: Create your content strategy and plan : Blog your book : Build your author platform
Which are you?
- A blogger who wants to write a book?
- A coach, consultant, therapist who wants to write a book and blog their book?
- A coach, consultant, therapist who is part way through their book and who wants to blog their book and build an author platform?
Your brilliant book : 5 key areas
12 weeks to your book - In the first 5 weeks it's all about creating your book. In the next 7 weeks it's all about blogging your book and building your author platform.
Blog Your Book And Build Your Author Platform
What we will cover:-
Plan Your Book (weeks 1-5)
Perfect for the blogger who wants to write a book and the coach, consultant and therapist who wants a book and a blog
- Find the right idea
- Who are you writing it for?
- What questions are they asking?
- Chapter framework
- Ready to write
Build Your Author Platform And Blog Your Book
Book & Blog Refresh
- Platform readiness
- Ideal reader
- Testing your blogging muscles
- Develop a powerful content strategy and plan for your blog and book
- Planning for growth
- Key content creation
- SEO basics
- Finding your blogging voice and style
- Writing and blogging
- Sharing your content
- Drive visitors to your site
- Convert prospects to customers
Blog Your Book will help you to create your author platform and create greater awareness around your book and message. We will not be building a website for you, this is a book planning and marketing program.
Discover what you want to create, what you want to be known for, blog your book, build your author platform, maximise your books reach.
This program will help you to:-
- Get your book outlined and written on your blog
- Enable you to share your book content to raise your visibility
- See your website with fresh eyes and get it ready for your book marketing project
- Know how to research and find gaps in the market so that your book will stand out from the crowd
- Create a brilliant content strategy and plan
- Know what content types work for you
- Answer your readers questions
- Learn how to optimise your blog
- Drive traffic to your site
- Create content that raises awareness, inspires, delivers value and converts
- Drive growth
Let's blog your brilliant book and build a brilliant author platform with your content
Dale Darley is a Coach, Writer and who works with her clients to support them to manifest magic in their lives and write brilliant books, so that they can have a life and a business they love.
We work together to explore your what it is you want to create. When you need a sounding board and direction, I am here by your side.
My experience as a coach (journaling, writing, books, executive), trainer (personal development and writing), strategist (personal branding and marketing), nutritionist and as a human who has experienced her fair share of stuff creates a powerful combination of knowledge, skills and experiences with which to support you.
How will we do ‘it’?
This is an exploration with no set rules or guidelines. We will be tapping into your inner wisdom to discover what needs to be known. From there, strategies and plans can be made, outcomes sought and actions taken.
Everything is done in alignment with your heart.
★ Writing to Heal
★ Plan your non-fiction book in a weekend
★ Navigate - Executive Leadership Journey (Part 1 and 2)
★ Love To Journal - Gratitude - Roots and foundations
★ Love To Journal - Gratitude - Creating a heart connection
★ Love To Journal - Gratitude - Manifesting Magic
I adore working with inspirational, enthusiastic, energetic people with strong messages. People who want to make a difference. I would love to become part of your onward journey, the one that sees you finding your voice, becoming the best version of you and rocking that out to the world.
My passion is helping you to discover the stories inside of you, and help you to share these so that you can leave your legacy, heal, share your inspirational message, have fun, and have a life that really rocks.
I have a background in energy medicine, healing, writing, professional training, executive coaching and book coaching.
So who am I?
I have been described in many ways - enthusiastic, high energy, inspirational, motivation and fun. I have also been described as quirky and beautifully eccentric, which I do indeed take as a compliment. What you get is what you see. What I want for you, is to own who you are and to share your gifts with the world.
In between drinking white tea, experimenting with recipes and walking the loves of my life - Ferdy dog, Marley Moo & Angel, I can be found writing. And I do a bit of abstract arty stuff with wire and wool.
Qualifications and other stuff
- ILM (institute of Leadership & Management) Level 7 Executive Coach & Mentor
- NLP Practitioner
- Reiki 1,2 & Angelic
- Crystal Therapist
- Nutritional Healing Therapist (Naturopathic)