Blog your book in 30 days - become a published author
Blog your book, get it written and build your brand
Blog your book in 30 days and become a published author
Is this the year that you write your book?
- Do you long to be an author but don't think you have the time to write a book and a blog?
- Do you need to pull your book idea out of you, create an outline and get it written?
- Do you have lots of content that could be turned into a book?
- Could you write a blog for 30 days? Or at least 30 blogs?
- Have you already written a book and want to maximise it's reach and your visibility by blogging it?
- Do you want to drive traffic to your site and convert your visitors to leads or customers/readers?
If the answer is yes, then this course is for you. Once you have found your idea and outlined your book, you will be ready to write and blog.
In just 30 days, you could blog your book.
After editing you will be ready to turn that into a book that you sell on Amazon.
***Look out for Blog your book LIVE Masterclasses - join the course and you will get email confirmation***
Planning and getting really clear about what the right book is will make becoming a published author and blogger will be so much easier. This course helps you to
- Get blog ready (and no you don't need a WordPress site)
- Discover the right book to write, right now
- Create a brilliant book outline and chapter framework
- Have loads of compelling blog ideas and titles
- Blog your book and drive traffic to your site, where you can convert them to leads or customers
- Have your better than first draft written
- Have 30 or more blogs planned, written and shared
- Have ready made blog templates to make it simple
- Understand the basics of SEO and answer engines
- Discover great tools to help you become a better blogger
- Learn the basics of editing
- Gain an overview of self-publishing
- Re-purpose your book and re-blog it to build your personal brand
In this course, you will learn how go from your book idea and outline through to blogging your book, how to use the content from your blog to create a book.
You will be given resources and plans to make the whole process easy and stress-free.
Already a published author?
Learn how to deconstruct your book and blog it either for the first time or again.
You may already have a book and want to promote it via your blog, if that is the case, then this course is also for you.
If this is the year that you become a published author and raise your visibility through blogging, then this course and challenge is for you.
Rewrite Your Story And Become The CEO Of Your Life
My mission is simple: to support my clients to manifest magic and live their best life. Life is sweeter when you have a sense of purpose and meaning. We do this using the power of writing and the chakra energy system.
- What do you want to create?
- What do you want?
- Who do you want to become?
You find the answer to these questions by developing your personal leadership skills.
What makes a great leader? From my personal experience, we tend to follow a leader when we share their strong sense of purpose, where we trust and respect that person because we find them authentic. We find them credible individuals who seem to know who they are.
They know who they are because they have been on an inner journey to find the leader within and use that to take charge of their life and the direction they want to go in.
Personal leadership is about taking charge of your own life and responsibilities, which is a powerful thing. It's you at your best. It's a way to lead yourself from the inside out and get more out of life.
When you decide to lead your life from the inside out, you get to write a new story, start a new chapter and become the author of your life.
How you follow a path of personal leadership will depend on your values, beliefs and behaviours. You'll find your purpose, and life will have more meaning. This is about reconnecting to your sense of self and knowing who you want to become.
It's helpful to have a life strategy, which will deliver many benefits. I offer many e-books, books, online courses, and mentoring to help my clients become the CEO of their lives.
//GET IN TOUCH
- Manifesting Magic
- Ignite your success
- Love to journal journaling series
- Writing to Heal
- Plan your non-fiction book in a weekend
- Navigate - Executive Leadership Journey (Part 1 and 2)
So who am I?
I have been described in many ways - enthusiastic, high energy, inspirational, motivation and fun. I have also been described as quirky and beautifully eccentric, which I do indeed take as a compliment. What you get is what you see. What I want for you, is to own who you are and to share your gifts with the world.
In between drinking white tea, experimenting with recipes and walking the loves of my life - Ferdy dog (RIP), Marley Moo & Angel, I can be found writing. And I do a bit of abstract arty stuff with wire and wool.
Qualifications and other stuff
- ILM (institute of Leadership & Management) Level 7 Executive Coach & Mentor
- NLP Practitioner
- Reiki 1,2 & Angelic
- Crystal Therapist
- Nutritional Healing Therapist (Naturopathic)