Blog your book in 30 days - become a published author
Blog your book, get it written and build your brand
Blog your book in 30 days and become a published author
Is this the year that you write your book?
- Do you long to be an author but don't think you have the time to write a book and a blog?
- Do you need to pull your book idea out of you, create an outline and get it written?
- Do you have lots of content that could be turned into a book?
- Could you write a blog for 30 days? Or at least 30 blogs?
- Have you already written a book and want to maximise it's reach and your visibility by blogging it?
- Do you want to drive traffic to your site and convert your visitors to leads or customers/readers?
If the answer is yes, then this course is for you. Once you have found your idea and outlined your book, you will be ready to write and blog.
In just 30 days, you could blog your book.
After editing you will be ready to turn that into a book that you sell on Amazon.
***Look out for Blog your book LIVE Masterclasses - join the course and you will get email confirmation***
Planning and getting really clear about what the right book is will make becoming a published author and blogger will be so much easier. This course helps you to
- Get blog ready (and no you don't need a WordPress site)
- Discover the right book to write, right now
- Create a brilliant book outline and chapter framework
- Have loads of compelling blog ideas and titles
- Blog your book and drive traffic to your site, where you can convert them to leads or customers
- Have your better than first draft written
- Have 30 or more blogs planned, written and shared
- Have ready made blog templates to make it simple
- Understand the basics of SEO and answer engines
- Discover great tools to help you become a better blogger
- Learn the basics of editing
- Gain an overview of self-publishing
- Re-purpose your book and re-blog it to build your personal brand
In this course, you will learn how go from your book idea and outline through to blogging your book, how to use the content from your blog to create a book.
You will be given resources and plans to make the whole process easy and stress-free.
Already a published author?
Learn how to deconstruct your book and blog it either for the first time or again.
You may already have a book and want to promote it via your blog, if that is the case, then this course is also for you.
If this is the year that you become a published author and raise your visibility through blogging, then this course and challenge is for you.
Dale Darley is a Coach, Consultant Writer who works with her clients to support them to write brilliant books, build their brand and have a business they love.
We work together to explore your book, blog and business. When you need a sounding board and direction, I am here by your side.
My experience as a coach (journaling, writing, books, executive), trainer (personal development and writing), strategist (personal branding and marketing), nutritionist and as a human who has experienced her fair share of stuff creates a powerful combination of knowledge, skills and experiences with which to support you.
How will we do ‘it’?
This is an exploration with no set rules or guidelines. We will be tapping into your inner wisdom to discover what needs to be known. From there, strategies and plans can be made, outcomes sought and actions taken.
You may want to write a book or a blog, build a coaching program, run a retreat, build an online school, so that you can demonstrate your expertise. You may want a sounding board for your personal brand strategy.
★ Writing to Heal
★ Plan your non-fiction book in a weekend
★ Navigate - Executive Leadership Journey (Part 1 and 2)
★ Blog Your book (Sept 2019)
I adore working with inspirational, enthusiastic, energetic people with strong messages. People who want to make a difference. I would love to become part of your onward journey, the one that sees you finding your voice, becoming the best version of you and rocking that out to the world.
My passion is helping you to discover the stories inside of you, and help you to share these so that you can leave your legacy, heal, share your inspirational message, have fun, and build a personal brand that really rocks.
I am an expert at getting your story out, and really finding the essence of what you want to say. And then saying it so that it is engaging and makes an impact.
I have a background in professional training, executive coaching and personal branding and I additionally combine these skills to facilitate this journey.
So who am I?
I have been described in many ways - enthusiastic, high energy, inspirational, motivation and fun. I have also been described as beautifully eccentric, which I do indeed take as a compliment. What you get is what you see. What I want for you, is to own who you are and to share your gifts with the world.
In between drinking white tea, experimenting with recipes and walking the the loves of my life - Ferdy dog, Marley Moo & Angel, I can be found writing. And I do a bit of abstract arty stuff with wire and wool.
Qualifications and other stuff
- ILM (institute of Leadership & Management) Level 7 Executive Coach & Mentor
- NLP Practitioner
- Reiki 1,2 & Angelic
- Crystal Therapist
- Nutritional Healing Therapist (Naturopathic)