Blog your book : Build your author platform
Are are you?
- An author who wants to blog their book and build an author platform?
- An author who wants to refresh and relaunch your book?
Your brilliant book
7 weeks and it's all about blogging your book and building your author platform.
Blog Your Book And Build Your Author Platform
What we will cover:-
Build Your Author Platform And Blog Your Book
Perfect for the author who wants to blog their book and build their author platform
Book & Blog Refresh
- Platform readiness
- Ideal reader
- Testing your blogging muscles
- Develop a powerful content strategy and plan for your blog and book
- Planning for growth
- Key content creation
- SEO basics
- Finding your blogging voice and style
- Writing and blogging
- Sharing your content
- Drive visitors to your site
- Convert prospects to customers
Blog Your Book will help you to create your author platform and create greater awareness around your book and message. We will not be building a website for you, this is a book, blog and marketing program.
Discover what you want to create, what you want to be known for, blog your book, build your author platform, maximise your books reach.
This programs will help you to:-
- Enable you to share your book content (existing authors) to raise your visibility
- See your website with fresh eyes and get it ready for your book marketing project
- Know how to research and find gaps in the market so that your book will stand out from the crowd
- Create a brilliant content strategy and plan
- Know what content types work for you
- Answer your readers questions
- Learn how to optimise your blog
- Drive traffic to your site
- Create content that raises awareness, inspires, delivers value and converts
- Drive growth
Let's blog your brilliant book and build a brilliant author platform with your content
Dale Darley is a Coach, Consultant Writer who works with her clients to support them to write brilliant books, build their brand and have a business they love.
We work together to explore your book, blog and business. When you need a sounding board and direction, I am here by your side.
My experience as a coach (journaling, writing, books, executive), trainer (personal development and writing), strategist (personal branding and marketing), nutritionist and as a human who has experienced her fair share of stuff creates a powerful combination of knowledge, skills and experiences with which to support you.
How will we do ‘it’?
This is an exploration with no set rules or guidelines. We will be tapping into your inner wisdom to discover what needs to be known. From there, strategies and plans can be made, outcomes sought and actions taken.
You may want to write a book or a blog, build a coaching program, run a retreat, build an online school, so that you can demonstrate your expertise. You may want a sounding board for your personal brand strategy.
★ Writing to Heal
★ Plan your non-fiction book in a weekend
★ Navigate - Executive Leadership Journey (Part 1 and 2)
★ Blog Your book (Sept 2019)
I adore working with inspirational, enthusiastic, energetic people with strong messages. People who want to make a difference. I would love to become part of your onward journey, the one that sees you finding your voice, becoming the best version of you and rocking that out to the world.
My passion is helping you to discover the stories inside of you, and help you to share these so that you can leave your legacy, heal, share your inspirational message, have fun, and build a personal brand that really rocks.
I am an expert at getting your story out, and really finding the essence of what you want to say. And then saying it so that it is engaging and makes an impact.
I have a background in professional training, executive coaching and personal branding and I additionally combine these skills to facilitate this journey.
So who am I?
I have been described in many ways - enthusiastic, high energy, inspirational, motivation and fun. I have also been described as beautifully eccentric, which I do indeed take as a compliment. What you get is what you see. What I want for you, is to own who you are and to share your gifts with the world.
In between drinking white tea, experimenting with recipes and walking the the loves of my life - Ferdy dog, Marley Moo & Angel, I can be found writing. And I do a bit of abstract arty stuff with wire and wool.
Qualifications and other stuff
- ILM (institute of Leadership & Management) Level 7 Executive Coach & Mentor
- NLP Practitioner
- Reiki 1,2 & Angelic
- Crystal Therapist
- Nutritional Healing Therapist (Naturopathic)